ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Ivy's ModuleDescriptor.getExtraInfo() is now deprecated
Date Thu, 08 May 2014 15:07:07 GMT
Hi,

ModuleDescriptor.getExtraInfo() is deprecated but there is no indication in the doc about
what should be used then. There is getExtraInfos(), but as I look to the code, there is no
data transfer between both, if if there is data in one, I cannot get the data from the other
one. And since the XmlModuleDescriptorWriter is only handling "ExtraInfoHolder", some data
are lost.

For this new need method getExtraInfos() to work properly, I guess it have to handle all the
calls to the deprecated getExtraInfo(). Am I missing something ?

Nicolas