ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Ant-Matrix-Job
Date Tue, 06 May 2014 11:27:31 GMT
I got the following information from Olivier Lamy :

> From: Olivier Lamy <olamy@apache.org>
> Subject: Re: Ant-Build-Matrix Jenkins job
> Date: May 6, 2014 at 12:20:03 AM EDT
> To: Antoine Levy Lambert <antoine@gmx.de>
>
> I have investigated in logs and as I was not able to find any
> workaround I created an issue
> https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-22879.
> I will have a look later if I can find someone on jenkins irc.

Olivier, thanks again for your investigation.

From the issue which you entered, it looks like there is a field in the job’s xml definition
whose content is “hudson” and is supposed to be a groovy script.
I wonder whether I did no enter something invalid by mistake in a configuration field in attempt
to prevent Ant from building with Open JDK 8 on Windows - since this is a combination which
is not supported.

Is it possible by any chance to find the offending XML tag or attribute in the Ant Build Matrix
XML definition and remove it to see if then Jenkins becomes able to reload the job ?

Regards,

Antoine
On May 5, 2014, at 8:51 AM, Antoine Levy Lambert <antoine@gmx.de> wrote:

> I remember accessing the configuration option of Ant-Build-Matrix a few days ago, and
then recently when Jan informed me that we had
> already a Jenkins job to build Ant using its maven POMs, I wanted to look at the Ant-Build-Matrix
configuration to see how the notifications are configured
on 11/4/2014 on notifications@ant.apache.org.

> Let me ask infra if there is a way to recover the job.
>

> Regards,
>
> Antoine
> On May 5, 2014, at 8:07 AM, Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lalevee@hibnet.org> wrote:
>
>> Yesterday I was wondering why it didn't appeared in my "Personal View", but I didn't
looked into it, merly though it was a UI bug.