ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Matèrne (jhm) <apa...@materne.de>
Subject migration to git : next steps - Jenkins
Date Wed, 28 May 2014 07:06:25 GMT
Here is an intermediate result and my opinion on that:

All jobs are successful running or waiting for a blocking INFRA-issue.
What about the IvyDE-updatesite?

Also I updated the view (add missing ivy-tests)
https://builds.apache.org/view/A-D/view/Ant/

I deactivated the windows builds until INFRA-7823 is resolved.
How to deal with the xooki-not-found projects (EasyAnt, IvyDE)?
a) leave it red
b) change the build launch command on jenkins (to which new value?)
c) change the buildfile so xooki is not required (not by me ;)
d) b+c

Because I don't know what to do now (expect waiting for infra) I'll take my
fingers from the keyboard.

Found another job: Ant-test-windows
- tied to windows1
- jdk1.5
- no regular trigger
- updated to use git instead of svn
- build command: 'ant' (default target)
--> deactivated because windows1 is offline
I want to remove that job, because JDK1.5 is part of the matrix-job. Any
objections?

cheers
Jan

Open problems
=============
I dont know wheter IvyDE-updatesite is migrated to git, too.
--> Question to the IvyDE experts here ;)

Ant-Build-Matrix has problems on Ubuntu and on Windows.
On Windows it seems (to me) that there is no git installed or not on the
PATH.
--> blocked by new INFRA-7823
--> windows builds deactivate via groovy-selector

EasyAnt doesnt find the xooki antlib.
--> blocked by INFRA-7816

IvyDE is failing because of not finding xooki antlib.
Because that antlib.xml is searched in the local project directory, maybe
this was an svn:external?
--> blocked by INFRA-7816

Ivy-tests has the no-git-problem on windows.
--> blocked by new INFRA-7823
--> windows builds deactivate via groovy-selector

Current status:

- Ant-Build-Matrix
  repo: git
  https://builds.apache.org/job/Ant_BuildFromPOMs/
  status: errors on the slaves

  Builds on Windows
  --> blocked by new INFRA-7823

    JDK-1.5, windows2

https://builds.apache.org/job/Ant-Build-Matrix/jdk=JDK%201.5%20%28latest%29,
label=Windows/lastBuild/console
      <no-git-error, like jdk1.7@windows>

    JDK-1.6, windows2

https://builds.apache.org/job/Ant-Build-Matrix/jdk=JDK%201.6%20%28latest%29,
label=Windows/lastBuild/console
      <no-git-error, like jdk1.7@windows>

    JDK-1.7, windows2

https://builds.apache.org/job/Ant-Build-Matrix/jdk=JDK%201.7%20%28latest%29,
label=Windows/lastBuild/console
      ERROR: Error cloning remote repo 'origin'
        hudson.plugins.git.GitException: Could not init
f:\jenkins\jenkins-slave\workspace\Ant-Build-Matrix@2\jdk\JDK 1.7
(latest)\label\Windows
      Caused by: hudson.plugins.git.GitException: Error performing command:
git init f:\jenkins\jenkins-slave\workspace\Ant-Build-Matrix@2\jdk\JDK 1.7
(latest)\label\Windows
      Caused by: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "git" (in directory
"f:\jenkins\jenkins-slave\workspace\Ant-Build-Matrix@2\jdk\JDK 1.7
(latest)\label\Windows"): CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the
file specified
      --> no git installed on that slave?

    JDK-1.8, windows2

https://builds.apache.org/job/Ant-Build-Matrix/jdk=jdk-1.8.0,label=Windows/l
astBuild/console
      [jdk-1.8.0] $
f:\jenkins\jenkins-slave\tools\hudson.model.JDK\jdk-1.8.0\jdk.exe
        /s ADDLOCAL="ToolsFeature" REBOOT=ReallySuppress
INSTALLDIR=f:\jenkins\jenkins-slave\tools\hudson.model.JDK\jdk-1.8.0
        '/L
\"f:\jenkins\jenkins-slave\tools\hudson.model.JDK\jdk-1.8.0\jdk.exe.install.
log\"'
      Failed to install JDK. Exit code=-80
      ERROR: null

  Builds on Ubuntu
  --> now success

- EasyAnt
  repo: git
  https://builds.apache.org/view/A-D/view/Ant/job/EasyAnt/
  status: errors
  --> blocked by new INFRA-7816

- IvyDE
  https://builds.apache.org/job/IvyDE/
  repo: git
  status:
  --> blocked by new INFRA-7816

- Ivy-tests
  https://builds.apache.org/job/Ivy-tests/configure
  repo: git
  status:
  --> blocked by new INFRA-7823

==================
==     DONE     ==
==================

- IvyDE-updatesite
  https://builds.apache.org/job/IvyDE-updatesite/
  repo: still svn
  status: <not triggered because not changed>

- Ivy
  https://builds.apache.org/job/Ivy/
  repo: git
  status: sucess

- Ivy-check
  https://builds.apache.org/job/Ivy-check/
  repo: git
  status: success

- Ant_Nightly
  repo: git
  https://builds.apache.org/job/Ant_Nightly/
  status: success (unstable)

- Ant_BuildFromPOMs
  repo: git
  https://builds.apache.org/job/Ant_BuildFromPOMs/
  status: run fine (using locks-and-latches, no archiving)