ant-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: migration to git and web site publication
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2014 14:13:51 GMT
It's good to use a separate git repository (or svn repository or whatever
works best for you) for storing large assets. You can use it as a git
submodule to pull in a specific revision ID (so it's somewhat similar to
svn:external, except you have to update it yourself and commit changes to
the pointer in the parent repository). That way it only takes up a tiny
text file in the main git repo.