ant-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Clarke <michael.m.cla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] migration to git
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2014 12:39:03 GMT
+1 from me for Ant, +0 for the other associated projects.

I'm happy to help with any migration or post migration cleanup of
docs/processes, but am only properly familiar with the Ant core so may
not be much help with the likes of Ivy but can give it a shot if
needed.

> On 28 Apr 2014, at 13:32, "Nicolas Lalevée" <nicolas.lalevee@hibnet.org> wrote:
>

>> Le 28 avr. 2014 à 05:02, Antoine Levy Lambert <antoine@gmx.de> a écrit :
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Let's vote about migrating to git :
>>
>> -  Ant
>>
>> - Ivy
>>
>> - easyant
>>
>> - Ivyde
>>
>> - the antlibs
>>
>> I am not including the sandbox in the thread intentionally.
>>
>> The web sites will remain in svn in any event because svnpubsub is the only supported
mechanism to maintain web sites AFAIK.

>> [] Yes
>> [] No
>
> +0 for all.
>
> It's not a +1 because even if I like git more than svn, I am not sure of the amount of
work required afterwards (documentation update, CI, release scripts, etc…), so I don't want
my vote to be counted as important as the vote of someone who doesn't want to make the transition.