ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] migration to git
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2014 12:32:23 GMT

Le 28 avr. 2014 à 05:02, Antoine Levy Lambert <antoine@gmx.de> a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> Let's vote about migrating to git :
>
> -  Ant
>
> - Ivy
>
> - easyant
>
> - Ivyde
>
> - the antlibs
>
> I am not including the sandbox in the thread intentionally.
>
> The web sites will remain in svn in any event because svnpubsub is the only supported
mechanism to maintain web sites AFAIK.

> [] Yes
> [] No

+0 for all.

It's not a +1 because even if I like git more than svn, I am not sure of the amount of work
required afterwards (documentation update, CI, release scripts, etc…), so I don't want my
vote to be counted as important as the vote of someone who doesn't want to make the transition.

But it's a positive 0 as I would gladly follow any decision taken by the PMC, especially on
IvyDE.

Nicolas