ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: JDK 9 build 06 is available on java.net
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2014 01:47:29 GMT
Hi,

I am still finishing up my work to make our unit tests use unique temporary directories.

When I am finished I will look into that, although I am also interested in working on Ivy
- especially the bug with the OutOfMemory exception on large zip files and the issue raised
by Josh Suereth concerning performance.

Regards,

Antoine