ant-dev mailing list archives

From JBaruch <jbar...@jfrog.com>
Subject Adding <jcenter> resolver
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2014 13:58:39 GMT
Hi folks,

I'd like to contribute <jcenter> resolver to Ivy - similar to <ibiblio>,
but resolving from Bintray's JCenter instead of Maven Central.

JCenter is a superset of Maven Central and should ease the configuration
for obtaining artifacts which aren't present in ibiblio (as they will
probably be found in JCenter).

Groovy's Grape has JCenter as the first resolver in chain for that exact
reason.

The users will be given a simple way to add jcenter resolver (like they
have today in Gradle by adding jcenter() to repositories).

I believe it should be an easy task and will be glad to do it.

What do you think?

Baruch.

--
JFrog Developer Advocate