ant-dev mailing list archives

From <Jonathan_Ou...@McAfee.com>
Subject ivy:install
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2013 12:20:53 GMT
I recently sent an e-mail to dev@ant.apache.org<mailto:dev@ant.apache.org> regarding
ivy:install, however this message has not be added to the mailing list.

How can I find out if my message has been rejected and why?

Jonathan Oulds
Software Engineer / PSC - Drive Encryption

McAfee, Inc.
Mocatta House
Brighton, BN1 4DU

Direct: +44 (0)1273 669419
Web: www.mcafee.com<http://www.mcafee.com/>
[sns_sig_550x120_fnl.png]<http://internal.nai.com/division/marketing/BrandMarketing/templates/images/mfe_primary_logo_125x39.png>
The information contained in this email message may be privileged, confidential and protected
from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, any review, dissemination, distribution
or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email message in error, please
notify the sender by reply email and delete the message and any attachments.