ant-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Amerson <>
Subject Re: IvyDE ivy-settings.xml and <pgp /> element
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2013 03:20:13 GMT
Thanks Stephen for responding.  I've opened a ticket about that on IvyDE

However, part of the fix needs to go to Ivy jar itself, maybe I need to
open a new ticket on just Ivy project.  Here is my suggested change:

In my Eclipse environment, if I patch the Ivy osgi jar with these 3
optional dependencies and also install 2 other OSGi bundles, namely bcpgp
and bcprov, then these imports will be resolved in the Ivy jar and it can
load/parse ivy-setttings.xml files that contain <pgp> element.

Should I enter another ticket for just Ivy project?