ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Haberman <>
Subject Re: Ivy contribution process / timeline
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2013 02:20:28 GMT
Hi Charles,

I am not an ant/Ivy/IvyDE committer, but I flagged your email to come
back to, as I also have outstanding patches against Ivy and would like
to see the contribution process be more timely.

> I'd rather not let things fall through the cracks and still be on a
> locally-patched Ivy years from now (a state in which I've inherited
> far too many tools).

Agreed. We've been running a forked Ivy for a year+.

So, Ivy committers, I know everyone is pressed for time. What can do we
to help here? Volunteer to do code reviews of patches? Run tests
against patches?

- Stephen

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: