ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject <junit> Failures in Gump
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2013 12:16:00 GMT
Hi all,

for some tests projects in Gump the tests fail as Ant (or rather the
test runner) claims to not have found any tests, for example

http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/tomcat-trunk/tomcat-trunk-test/gump_file/TEST-org.apache.tomcat.util.descriptor.web.TestSecurityConstraint.NIO.txt.html

http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/xmlunit/xmlunit-test/gump_file/TEST-net.sf.xmlunit.util.NodesTest.xml.html

In xmlunit's case only the JUnit4 tests fail, the ones using JUnit3
style tests pass.  They all pass outside of Gump.

It could be a classloader issue but equally well a problem with the Gump
setup.  Running Gump locally is all but trivial so I'll throw in some
debug code in Ant in order to perform System.err debugging with several
hours between iterations.  I promise to remove the logs when I know the
culprit :-)

Stefan