ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1518394 - in /ant/sandbox/antdsl/branches/import-experiment: ./ .gitignore
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2013 13:27:29 GMT

Le 30 août 2013 à 13:08, Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org> a écrit :

> On 2013-08-28, <hibou@apache.org> wrote:

>> Log:
>> Add useful ignore for git
>
> if your experiment grows to something bigger at one point in time we
> might want to adapt the common build file to deal with code generation
> steps properly so you don't have to create the files inside the src tree
> (and not ignore them afterwards).

Sure.
Might be not simple though, since there is a kind of double build to maintain. When developing
an Xtext based grammar (within Eclipse since Xtext is an Eclipse only technology), there is
a dedicated Eclipse launch task to generate sources. I not sure it is simple to tweak in Eclipse.
We'll see when this experiment won't be one anymore.

Nicolas