ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Van Hulle, Larry [IT]" <Larry.VanHu...@sprint.com>
Subject Issue with IvyDe
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2013 13:37:11 GMT
Hi guys,

Hey have an issue and trying to resolve. This worked on our Windows 98 boxes with older versions
of the same retrieve pattern.   I am using the below version of Eclipse on my Windows 7 box
and downloaded the Apache IveDE plug in 2.2.0.beta1-201203282058-RELEASE, Apache Ivy 2.3.0.final_20130110142753
and Apache Ivy Ant Tasks 2.3.20130110142753

Eclipse Java EE IDE for Web Developers.

Version: Indigo Release
Build id: 20110615-0604

(c) Copyright Eclipse contributors and others 2005, 2011.  All rights reserved.
Visit http://www.eclipse.org/webtools

In  Eclipse, under Preferences, then Ivy, then Classpath Container I select the retrieved
artifacts radio button and when I type in the values for the Retrieve Patterns, then check
the box  for Delete old retrieved artifacts, then the Apply button, then Ok, it saves without
any error messages.  I immediately then go to the next setting, come back, and the retrieve
patterns entry is now gone and wont save.  We have about 20 developer and they are all having
this same issue.

Screen shots  with value of ../../../ivyrepository/.ivy2/${version}/jars/[artifact]-[revision].ext
put in for retrieve pattern, then when we come back  screen below it shows with everything
lost.
[cid:image001.png@01CE8463.89A1BCB0]

After coming back in screen looks like below:
[cid:image002.png@01CE8463.89A1BCB0]

This e-mail may contain Sprint proprietary information intended for the sole use of the recipient(s).
Any use by others is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender and delete all copies of the message.