ant-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Duffy <char...@dyfis.net>
Subject Ivy contribution process / timeline
Date Sun, 23 Jun 2013 16:15:12 GMT
Howdy --

I've recently submitted three tickets to the IVY project on Apache's JIRA
instance:

IVY-1421 - SSH agent support for SSH and SFTP transports
IVY-1423 - Namespace revision mapping does not work bidirectionally
IVY-1424 - NIO FileLocker releases locks while still within tryLock() call

All three of these tickets have patches attached -- patches which I'm
successfully using in production. None of them has received a response of
any kind -- on a timeline which, for IVY-1421, spans more than a month.

Is there process I should be following to shepherd these through? Is there
a fixed release schedule, sufficiently fixed that new tickets will only be
considered after those scheduled for already-planned releases are resolved?

I'd rather not let things fall through the cracks and still be on a
locally-patched Ivy years from now (a state in which I've inherited far too
many tools). Any guidance which could be offered would be appreciated.

Thanks,
-- Charles