ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ant 1.9.1 ?
Date Wed, 15 May 2013 04:08:43 GMT
On 2013-05-14, Jess Holle wrote:

> To be a bit less vague, one such error is:

> java.util.zip.ZipException: central directory zip64 extended
> information extra field's length doesn't match central directory
> data. Expected length 0 but is 16
> at
> org.apache.tools.zip.Zip64ExtendedInformationExtraField.reparseCentralDirectoryData(Zip64ExtendedInformationExtraField.java:258)

> I'm not clear of all the different error paths here -- nor of the
> exact one causing this particular trace or even the rest of the trace,
> unfortunately.

Is this Ant unzipping an archive created outside of Ant?  From the error
message I'd think it is.

If so, can you provide such an archive yourself and tell us how you've
created it?  If not, can you verify the archive's integrity with a toll
other than Ant or the one that created the jar - InfoZip's zip or WinZip
for example.

Stefan