ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Evaluating Bintray as a distribution platform for easyant plugins
Date Fri, 03 May 2013 11:01:08 GMT
On 2013-05-03, Jean-Louis Boudart wrote:

> No objections either if both Apache & non Apache plugins are on
> bintray ? :p

Then I must admit I misunderstood your proposal.  Why do we need a
separate distribution point for ASF released EasyAnt plugins?

Maybe you need to enlighten those of us who haven't followed EasyAnt
what kind of service you intend to offer. :-)

I thought it would be a Maven layout compatible repository that could be
used side by side with Maven Central.  It seems I'm wrong.

Stefan