ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jess Holle <je...@ptc.com>
Subject Re: Ant 1.9.1 ?
Date Tue, 14 May 2013 12:51:05 GMT
To be a bit less vague, one such error is:

java.util.zip.ZipException: central directory zip64 extended information
extra field's length doesn't match central directory data. Expected
length 0 but is 16
at
org.apache.tools.zip.Zip64ExtendedInformationExtraField.reparseCentralDirectoryData(Zip64ExtendedInformationExtraField.java:258)

I'm not clear of all the different error paths here -- nor of the exact
one causing this particular trace or even the rest of the trace,
unfortunately.