ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Matèrne (jhm) <apa...@materne.de>
Subject AW: Adding if/unless conditions on commandline args
Date Fri, 03 May 2013 09:37:08 GMT
AFAIK this was discussed several times in the past (few years) with the
result, that having if/unless an _all_ elements would decrease
maintainability of the build scripts.

But +1 from me for having if/unless on nested elements.

What about supporting more complex conditions via nested <condition>
elements?

Jan