ant-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Suggestion - JUnit4 tests for Ant
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2013 00:37:26 GMT
Michael I dont see how upgrading Junit would have a 'direct impact' on any of the current releases
of Ant(except for Ivy )
however
There are many shoppes which run Junit under a Automated Test-framework such as selenium Generally
there are release notes bundled which each version of Ant ..it would be a good idea
to incorporate into these release notes this Junit upgrade addressing possible hardcoded dependency
relationships for current Junit3 Testcases to be addressed with the new Junit4

Here is an example of Junit4 Testcases under Selenium(running as a plugin under Eclipse)http://selftechy.com/2011/03/23/running-selenium-tests-with-junit-4
Many Thanks for pushing our test-scenarios into the 21st century Please keep us apprised of
your progress..

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.