ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <>
Subject Re: EasyAnt is graduating
Date Sat, 23 Mar 2013 14:25:21 GMT

Le 16 mars 2013 à 01:39, Nicolas Lalevée <> a écrit :

> Finally ! We're there !
> Now we need to move stuff. EasyAnt is graduating like Ivy did, so about the resources,
here is the following suggestions.
> * The svn tree
> We will move the svn tree of EasyAnt under Ant's one. Everything except 'KEYS' and 'site'
under will move into

> We'll give write rights to EasyAnt committers on the entire Ant svn tree.

We need to give r/w rights to Jérôme Benois (jbenois) and Siddhartha Purkayastha (kpsiddharth).

> * The website
> EasyAnt website is using the same publication mechanism as Ant. We'll need to move the
svn tree of the site from to

> The web site will be at
> We'll need to create an INFRA ticket about the move:
> - redirect from incubator/esayant to (via

I'll do as soon as the following infra ticket is closed.

> - change the svnpubsub

> * The mailing lists:
> - easyant-dev@ will be closed in favor of
> - easyant-commits@ will be closed in favor of
> - easyant-private@ just closed.

> * Jira:
> No need to do anything I think:
> Just need to notify the infra that the notification list is now

>> Maybe some changes in the Gump metadata and Jenkins jobs?
> Good catch. There is nothing in Gump about EasyAnt but there is in Jenkins. I'll update
it too.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message