ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <>
Subject EasyAnt is graduating
Date Sat, 16 Mar 2013 00:39:14 GMT
Finally ! We're there !

Now we need to move stuff. EasyAnt is graduating like Ivy did, so about the resources, here
is the following suggestions.

* The svn tree
We will move the svn tree of EasyAnt under Ant's one. Everything except 'KEYS' and 'site'
under will move into
We'll give write rights to EasyAnt committers on the entire Ant svn tree.

* The website
EasyAnt website is using the same publication mechanism as Ant. We'll need to move the svn
tree of the site from to
The web site will be at
We'll need to create an INFRA ticket about the move:
- redirect from incubator/esayant to (via
- change the svnpubsub

* The mailing lists:
- easyant-dev@ will be closed in favor of
- easyant-commits@ will be closed in favor of
- easyant-private@ just closed.

* Jira:
No need to do anything I think:
Just need to notify the infra that the notification list is now

Unless there is some objections, I'll start that sometime next week.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message