ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Matèrne (jhm) <apa...@materne.de>
Subject AW: Suggestion - JUnit4 tests for Ant
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2013 05:56:01 GMT
I wasnt aware of that - but Ant is mirrored on Github at
https://github.com/apache/ant.
Maybe all Apache projects are there at https://github.com/apache/ ...

Camel is using/supporting Git and GitHub.
http://camel.apache.org/contributing.html#Contributing-WorkingwithGit

If there are enough Git users we could "clone that part" ;)

Jan