ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Ant 1.9.0
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2013 16:17:23 GMT
Hello,

after a few weeks of very hard work at my day job I have a quiet day to look at these patches.

I also need to look at possible test failures running the ant test suite on my MAC with Java
1.7

Regards,

Antoine

On Feb 5, 2013, at 6:16 PM, Jesse Glick wrote:

> On 01/30/2013 10:09 PM, Antoine Levy Lambert wrote:
>> Are there other bugs - ideally with patches - that the community needs?
>
> Those with PatchAvailable [1] should be checked. (Pity that we cannot just get pull requests;
coming from the land of GitHub this feels really primitive.) There were a fair number recently,
e.g. the 54298–54305 series.

> I cannot see myself spending much time on this now unfortunately, but if you are willing
to put together a 1.9.0, +1 to the effort (and incidentally a belated +1 for removing proprietary
tasks).