ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Ant 1.9.0
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 02:13:41 GMT
Hello Matt,

I have seen that you started upgrading to Java 5 syntax in the Ant codebase.

I do not see myself going systematically in the codebase to do that because I do not have
the time to do it.

I will look to see whether there are failures in Gump.

I also got some failures running the unit tests in Java 1.7 locally on my Mac, I will need
to dig into that and see whether the errors are reproduceable …

Regards,

Antoine