ant-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten.Pfeif...@gebit.de
Subject Some small patches for IvyDE
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2012 21:32:54 GMT
Hi,

I'm evaluating the use of Ivy and IvyDE and found some small problems that
I would like to get addressed.
I already submitted Jira tickets with attachments to them, but I'm not
sure they will get any attention without
a default assignee. So that's why I'm here :-)

The issues are
1) IVYDE-326 "Support for variables in the retrieve pattern"
2) IVYDE-328 "Do not save the project name in the classpath container
configuration"
and (much less important) 3) IVYDE-327 "Problem when exporting the
eclipse-plugins (compiler target 1.2)"

Thanks,
Carsten