ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <>
Subject Re: [VOTE]Apache Ivy 2.3.0-RC2 release
Date Sat, 03 Nov 2012 10:35:23 GMT
The OSGi version of the jar is incorrect. It is currently:
whereas it should be:

There is a mistake in the

Unless we will do more than 10 RC, I think it won't actually have consequences about the proper
order of the versions for OSGi. But the build of the updatesite and so on might be confused,
I don't know.

So I would prefer a rebuild: -0 for me.

Le 28 oct. 2012 à 22:32, Maarten Coene <> a écrit :

> Hi all,
> I've prepared the Apache Ivy 2.3.0-RC2 release.
> You can find it here:
> I was not able to upload the maven artifacts to (access
denied), but I don't have the time at the moment to look into it further.
> However, I don't think this should block the voting.
> Do you vote for the release of these binaries?
> [ ] Yes
> [ ] No
> PS: I will be offline untill friday 02 november, so I cannot respond to any questions/remarks.
> regards,
> Maarten

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: