ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: Some small patches for IvyDE
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2012 22:02:07 GMT

Le 8 nov. 2012 à 22:32, Carsten.Pfeiffer@gebit.de a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I'm evaluating the use of Ivy and IvyDE and found some small problems that
> I would like to get addressed.
> I already submitted Jira tickets with attachments to them, but I'm not
> sure they will get any attention without
> a default assignee. So that's why I'm here :-)

There is no assignee so that there no particular committer which need to process them, any
committer can be involved. And every committer is supposed to have subscribed to ant-notification
mailing list, so everybody gets it. But not every committer knows about IvyDE internals or
even features.
But you did good coming here ping us since we are not particularly responsive :)

> The issues are
> 1) IVYDE-326 "Support for variables in the retrieve pattern"
> 2) IVYDE-328 "Do not save the project name in the classpath container
> configuration"
> and (much less important) 3) IVYDE-327 "Problem when exporting the
> eclipse-plugins (compiler target 1.2)"
>
> Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

And thank you Carsten for your patches. They did get my attention.
Particularly IVYDE-328 which I know I will refuse but I need to find again the reason why
I did it. There was some messing up in the JDT, the source attachment and the Java launching.
And I would need to document it so I won't have hard time remember why I did this :)

I'll process then soon.

cheers,
Nicolas