ant-dev mailing list archives

From Laurent37 <>
Subject Using ANT under UBUNTU to transform XML with XSLT....ERROR : "TransformerException URI$MalformedURIException..."
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 10:40:23 GMT

I have a XSLT 1.0 mapping file....

I call this mapping file with <xslt> in a ant build.xml file under UBUNTU.

In the XSLT I have to follow URI path with specials caracteres (é, ô,...).

The problem appear when the path contain this sort of special caracteres.

"*Caught an error during transformation:
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:$MalformedURIException: Le chemin
contient un caractère non valide : É* "

I use "utf-8" encoding every where in the files (build.xml, xslt....) and I
don't know how to solve the problem because I cant' change the name of the
path (choosen by extern users to name the file used)

Thank you for your help

Sent from the Ant - Dev mailing list archive at

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message