ant-dev mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE]Apache Ivy 2.3.0-RC2 release
Date Sat, 03 Nov 2012 20:19:07 GMT
ok, I'll rebuild this release.

Maarten

________________________________
 From: Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lalevee@hibnet.org>
To: Ant Developers List <dev@ant.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 3, 2012 11:35 AM
Subject: Re: [VOTE]Apache Ivy 2.3.0-RC2 release

The OSGi version of the jar is incorrect. It is currently:
2.3.0.cr220121028122736
whereas it should be:
2.3.0.cr2_20121028122736

There is a mistake in the version.properties.

Unless we will do more than 10 RC, I think it won't actually have consequences about the proper
order of the versions for OSGi. But the build of the updatesite and so on might be confused,
I don't know.

So I would prefer a rebuild: -0 for me.

Nicolas

Le 28 oct. 2012 à 22:32, Maarten Coene <maarten_coene@yahoo.com> a écrit :

> Hi all,
>
> I've prepared the Apache Ivy 2.3.0-RC2 release.
> You can find it here: http://people.apache.org/~maartenc/ivy/staging/2.3.0-rc2/
>
> I was not able to upload the maven artifacts to https://repository.apache.org (access
denied), but I don't have the time at the moment to look into it further.