ant-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Request - Native Java "Script" Support
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2012 11:53:51 GMT

jarekczek

I am now compiling and packaging axis2-1.6.2 a series of maven and ant scripts ..all libraries
i have are version specific so
my recommendation is to go with maven 3+
http://maven.apache.org/download.html
and <configure> the call to build.xml on your specific target

pom.xml would contain
<plugins>
              <plugin>

 <configure>