ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Kestle <stephen.kes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why does SearchEngine.listRevisionEntries return 4-6x the results it should?
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2012 01:29:27 GMT
Further analysis shows that:

It will be multiplied by:
* the number of resolvers in the ivy settings configuration
* the number of patters in the resolver <ivy pattern> and <artifact pattern>

I have 2 of each so it returns 4. I presume (although I won't check now)
that 2.3.0 "unpacks" the changed resolver making it 3x2.

This seems like 2 bugs to me...

SearchEngine.listOrganisations() loops over the resolvers. Presumably using
an OrganisationEntry with 1 specific resolver should not search over other
resolvers as well...

When retrieving versions, the search should not look at the artifacts, just
the ivy files.