ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: jarsigner 1.5 and Ant zip
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 09:20:42 GMT
And this tests might be related too:
https://builds.apache.org/pview/job/Ant-Build-Matrix/jdk=JDK%201.5%20(latest),label=Ubuntu/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs/ManifestClassPathTest/testInternationalGerman/
https://builds.apache.org/pview/job/Ant-Build-Matrix/jdk=JDK%201.5%20(latest),label=Ubuntu/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs/ManifestClassPathTest/testInternationalHebrew/

It fails on my Mac too.
java 1.5 doesn't seem to be able to read the jar produced by the jar task. I tried, with the
same content, jaring with the jar command, and java runs fine.

Nicolas

Le 23 août 2012 à 00:57, Nicolas Lalevée a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> Our test suite seems to fail quite consistently on jar signing, but only with the jvm
1.5, Windows or Ubuntu. I have tested locally on my Mac, it fails too.

> With verbose turned on, here is what I see:
>
> [au:antunit] Signing JAR: /Users/hibou/dev/ant/svn/core/trunk/build/antunit/tmp/testoutput/signtest.jar
to /Users/hibou/dev/ant/svn/core/trunk/build/antunit/tmp/testoutput/signtest.jar as testonly
> [au:antunit] Current OS is Mac OS X
> [au:antunit] Using input string
> [au:antunit] Executing '/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5.0/Home/bin/jarsigner'
with arguments:
> [au:antunit] '-keystore'
> [au:antunit] '/Users/hibou/dev/ant/svn/core/trunk/src/etc/testcases/testkeystore'
> [au:antunit] '/Users/hibou/dev/ant/svn/core/trunk/build/antunit/tmp/testoutput/signtest.jar'
> [au:antunit] 'testonly'
> [au:antunit]
> [au:antunit] The ' characters around the executable and arguments are
> [au:antunit] not part of the command.
> [au:antunit] Got IOException reading file "/Users/hibou/dev/ant/svn/core/trunk/build/antunit/tmp/testoutput/signtest.jar"java.util.zip.ZipException:
central directory zip64 extended information extra field's length doesn't match central directory
data.  Expected length 0 but is 16