ant-dev mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Ivy bugs
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2012 22:39:03 GMT
Hi Danny,

they seems bugs indeed.
However, I think you can workaround them by specifying the 'mapped' attribute in your <conf>
elements.
In addition, if Ivy would work correct on this, you should specify this 'mapped' attribute
anyway because this construct doesn't take the value of your defaultconfmapping attribute
into account.

Maarten

________________________________
 From: Danny Yates <danny@codeaholics.org>
To: Ant Developers List <dev@ant.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 2:58 PM
Subject: Ivy bugs

Hi,

I've just raised a couple of Ivy bugs which strike me as quite serious.
They both involve declaring dependencies using the nested <conf> element
syntax and ending up with either the wrong dependencies delivered or no
dependencies at all!

Is there any chance of getting them looked at in the 2.3.0 timeframe?

Thanks,

Danny.