ant-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Atherton <br...@callenish.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accept EasyAnt as a subproject
Date Sat, 21 Jul 2012 18:51:22 GMT
On 12-07-19 02:50 AM, Jean-Louis Boudart wrote:
 > This topic doesn't look like popular :)
 >
 > Should we consider this silence as a "no go"?

Well, I haven't seen any disagreement with the proposal. It looks more
like just a general lack of participation in the dev group, partly from
the fact that it is summer (in the northern hemisphere) and partly from
the fact that we have been slowing down anyway. For example, this is
just the 20th non-automated message that has been posted to this list in
the month of July.

If anything, the lack of conversation seems to indicate that we do need
the fresh blood that EasyAnt would bring.

Having said that, there do not seem to be the votes required to make
this happen unless others are willing to jump in and vote.