ant-dev mailing list archives

From Mitch Gitman <mgit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: extends & buildlist on 2.3.0-rc1 ... it gets worse
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2012 03:57:40 GMT
I was readily able to reproduce the problem broached below where
ivy:buildlist fails on an absolute path to the parent Ivy module. I created
this JIRA issue:
title: "buildlist task chokes on absolute path to parent Ivy module"

I've attached to the issue an isolated, simple test case, including a
"control group" test case where a relative path works.

As serious as the "buildlist & two parents" problem is, I think this one
presents a more prominent obstacle.