ant-dev mailing list archives

From cchabanois <cchaban...@gmail.com>
Subject issue IVY-1326 : impossible to get artifacts when data has not been loaded
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 13:02:34 GMT
Hi all,

It would be great if someone could correct this issue. It affects versions
2.2.0, 2.3.0-RC1 and the trunk version.
We have it very often and we are forced to tweak our ivy files continuously
to workaround this issue.
I have included a simple test case to reproduce it.

I tried myself to correct it but with no success so far. This probably only
happens when <override> is used in dependencies. We have many ivy files
converted from maven poms using ivy:install ant task that have such
overrides.

Thanks,

C├ędric