ant-dev mailing list archives

From Alexis Tate <>
Subject Broken Links!
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 05:31:08 GMT
Hello Den,

I came across this morning while trying to find some new
resources for my website, Car Accident<>,
and wanted to let you know how helpful your site content was! Not only was
I able to find some great resources for my readers, but I was also able to
generate some new ideas for my own content, so thank you!

I also wanted to give you the heads up that a few of your links on don *’*t seem to be functioning
properly. It looks like most of them are broken or are just not loading
properly, but I’ve included a list of all the ones I could find, below, so
you can examine them if you’d like.$$TAGNAME$TAGNAME/dist

I hope this helps a little!

Best Regards,
Alexis Tate
Car Accident <>

P.S. If you need any new resources links to replace some of your broken
ones, I’d really appreciate it if you’d visit my site to see if it meets
your criteria