ant-dev mailing list archives

From Alexis Tate <alexistat...@gmail.com>
Subject Broken Links!
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 05:31:08 GMT
Hello Den,

I came across ant.apache.org this morning while trying to find some new
resources for my website, Car Accident
Lawyer.org<http://www.caraccidentlawyer.org/>,
and wanted to let you know how helpful your site content was! Not only was
I able to find some great resources for my readers, but I was also able to
generate some new ideas for my own content, so thank you!

I also wanted to give you the heads up that a few of your links on
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/links.html don *’*t seem to be functioning
properly. It looks like most of them are broken or are just not loading
properly, but I’ve included a list of all the ones I could find, below, so
you can examine them if you’d like.

http://www.ribomation.com/riboutils/eartask/
http://www.myserver.com/ivy/custom-resolver.jar
https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/index.html
http://testng.org/$%7Bzipname%7D.zip
http://www.jayasoft.org/downloads/ivy/1.3/ivy-1.3-src.zip
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/drops/S20090529135407/bundles/org.apache.oro_2.0.8.v200903061218.jar

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ant/ivy/updatesite/tags/$TAGNAME
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ant/ivy/updatesite/tags/$TAGNAME/dist

I hope this helps a little!

Best Regards,
Alexis Tate
Owner/Blogger
Car Accident Lawyer.org <http://www.caraccidentlawyer.org/>

P.S. If you need any new resources links to replace some of your broken
ones, I’d really appreciate it if you’d visit my site to see if it meets
your criteria