ant-dev mailing list archives

From Adrien Lecharpentier <>
Subject Creation of a new ivy resolver
Date Thu, 24 May 2012 08:19:57 GMT

I create a new resolver in Ivy and would like to integrate it into the
official source code repository.

This new resolver is using a CUDF format to describe the dependencies of a
module. This description file is generated by a server. The aim is to have
a server side dependency resolution, the client site is onyl about to
download the description file, parse it and use information it contains.

I used a fork of the github repository, work on a separate branch but I
integrate the changes you've done on trunk. How can I proceed to give you
the source code ?

Adrien Lecharpentier