ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject [ANN] Wiki gone readonly, you'll need to ask for write access
Date Thu, 17 May 2012 06:29:28 GMT
Hello,

unfortunately Wiki spammers have forced us to tighten access control to
the Wiki pages even further than we did before - and way further than
we'd love to.  In an ideal world all pages would be world writable and
trolls and spammers didn't exist.

>From now on anybody who wants to modify a page or add a new one will
need a Wiki profile and ask on either the dev or user mailing list to be
added to the list of people with write access.  I'll look through the
legitimate changes of the past few months and grant write access to the
people who made them today.

Stefan