ant-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Atherton <br...@callenish.com>
Subject Re: Wiki Spam Problems
Date Mon, 07 May 2012 22:24:11 GMT
I think we need to do everything we can to prevent spam and minimize the
maintenance required from this all-volunteer group.

I'm a bit confused, though. I thought that we already had a contributor
group. Didn't you make a change to the Front page announcing it as well
as mentioning it on the Ant User mailing list (thread "ANT Wiki isn't
wiki")? If reversions are allowed by anonymous users, perhaps we need to
limit that permission instead. Or have a way of purging revisions that
contain spam so that they cannot be reverted to.

Or is this contributor group different from the one we have now?