ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Helfman <...@FreeBSD.org>
Subject ivy building from source
Date Mon, 14 May 2012 19:49:07 GMT
Hi,

I am interested in making ivy available for FreeBSD users. However I noticed
that when building from source, the build process fetches files from a
maven repository.

Is it possible to get a snapshot of the maven repository available for
download when there is a new release made of ivy that was built against it,
so I can use this as my repository, so no external files are required. This
way I can guarantee that every time I build, it will build successful. This
is also a way I can verify that the sources of the files are the same. There
really is no way, it seems, that the files can be verified during the build
process with checksums.

Please copy me on any replies, as I am not subscribed.

Thanks so much!
-jgh

--
Jason Helfman