ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: Apache Ivy release?
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2012 18:16:48 GMT
I have finished the implementation. The doc isn't finished, but I am fine with its current
state. Finding some good examples and documenting them will take me some tilme. You can release
anytime.

thanks!

Nicolas

Le 10 avr. 2012 à 09:43, Maarten Coene a écrit :

> ok, no problem, I think I will need a few more days myself to fix some more release-related
issues.

> Maarten

is tricking Ivy by replacing some module id (some package requirement) by some other (the
actual bundle fitting for the requirement), and it's not working well. It also use extra attributes
to distinguish a bundle from a package requirement; this is wrong since Ivy will run a conflict
resolution for a bundle and package having the same name. The true identity of the "base element"
in Ivy is just the organization and the module name. This is some deep change in the OSGi
binding that I would like to have it fixed before getting out.

> For the little test I have done it works nicely. No all test pass yet locally. I would
need few days to fix it and update the doc.