ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Ivy 2.3.0-RC1 released
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 09:51:14 GMT
Hi Ed,

I'm sorry we've missed it.
There is not much manpower on this project so we do our best. If you feel your issue is being
forgotten, don't hesitate to ping us, like you kind of did with your email.

Since it's a RC, we can get your patch integrated in the final release.

I hope you'll continue to suggest patches if you find bugs.

cheers,
Nicolas

Le 24 avr. 2012 à 01:34, Ed a écrit :

> Context: i'm just a guy who found a bug, thought he'd try and fix it , then submitted
it in the right way (i thought)

> It's definitely disappointing to see that the project can go through 9+ months of scoping
2.3.0, have submissions via jira, consider them in no way at all, then collectively vote for
a release. It's a real shame to see such a token process.

> selfishly, i'm of course referring to the correctness bug i reported to jira and the
list (with a test case and a patch!) In jun 2011.