ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Ivy 2.3.0-RC1 Release
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2012 11:56:57 GMT
The tests doesn't pass because of some missing files about the OSGi tests. I remeber a commit
about the way these files were generated, they were actually committed, and it doesn't seems
to work. I don't have time yet to investigate further. I have only tested with the unpackaged
sources, not the tag or the branch. These are tests on an experimental feature, bundled in
a RC, so I am totally fine releasing as is.

Other than that everything is OK.

No blocker for me, so +1 for the release.

I have build the p2 repo for the release:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ant/ivyde/updatesite/ivy-2.3.0.cr120120416000235/

Nicolas