ant-dev mailing list archives

From Adrien Lecharpentier <adrien.lecharpent...@gmail.com>
Subject Building a new resolver
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 10:36:56 GMT
Hello,

I'm trying to create a new ivy resolver based on CUDF formatted files. The
aim is to be able to read cudf files as dependencies declaration.
To do so, I need to use a CUDF Parser (an eclipse project). But the problem
is that I have compilation failure when I use classes of dependencies (same
issue if I try to use HttpClient). The jar is present in my lib folder.

I have another question about ivy resolver development: is there any
documentation on how to proceed? Because, for the moment, I read other
classes but this is not really obvious.

Thanks in advanced for your help.

--
Adrien Lecharpentier