ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of IvyDE 2.2.0.beta1
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 08:00:17 GMT

Le 2 avr. 2012 à 23:30, Maarten Coene a écrit :

> Nicolos,
>
> I don't see the 2.2.0-beta1 version of IvyDE when I try to use the dev updatesite in
Eclipse.
> Any idea?

It is "expected": dev/ant/ivyde/updatesite/ is "the old updatesite migrated", which then doesn't
reference IvyDE 2.2.0-beta1.
To install IvyDE 2.2.0-beta1, try this url:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ant/ivyde/updatesite/ivyde-2.2.0.beta1/

The updatesite will reference ivyde-2.2.0.beta1 when the "main" repository will be regenerated
after the release is accepted. For this release I could have done it earlier, since for now
the main updatesite is in the dev space, modifiable before the vote. For next releases the
"main" repository regeneration will happen after the vote since it's in the release space.

Nicolas