ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: Apache Ivy 2.3.0-RC1 Release
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 04:02:06 GMT
On 2012-04-16, Maarten Coene wrote:

> The docs inside the distribution files are the generated html files.
> The tagged docs are the template html files from which the
> documentation is generated.

> I don't know if this is a good practice, but we use this procedure
> since version 2.0.

OK, I didn't know that - or maybe I did but just forgot about it.
Personally I think the source distribution should match the svn tag, but
it is not a blocker to me.

> Perhaps we could change this, but maybe for the next (2.4.0) release?

That would be good IMHO.

> btw, I could download the tarballs on windows with firefox 9.0.1
> without a problem.

Strange.  The .zips work for me gut the .gzs are causing problems.  It
looks as if they get gzipped a second time.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message