ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ant site: problems with svnpubsub and externals
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2012 05:06:11 GMT
On 2012-04-05, Nicolas Lalevée wrote:

> No news.

Yes, sorry, the next step for me would have been the #infra IRC channel
but that would require me to have a time slot of more than an hour to
work on that - and unfortunately I didn't manage to find one the past
few weeks.  I may have more luck during the next week but can't promise
anything.

> I guess that another good way to manage the ant manual in the site is
> to use some "svn copy" rather than use svn externals.

My thought as well, but most likely the existing manual would be "in the
way" if we removed the external and added a directory and "svn up" will
fail.

Stefan