ant-dev mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Apache Ivy 2.3.0-RC1 Release
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2012 18:38:39 GMT
Stefan,

The docs inside the distribution files are the generated html files.
The tagged docs are the template html files from which the documentation is generated.

I don't know if this is a good practice, but we use this procedure since version 2.0.
Perhaps we could change this, but maybe for the next (2.4.0) release?

btw, I could download the tarballs on windows with firefox 9.0.1 without a problem.

Maarten

________________________________
 From: Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org>
To: dev@ant.apache.org
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2012 6:38 AM
Subject: Re: Apache Ivy 2.3.0-RC1 Release

On 2012-04-16, Maarten Coene wrote:

> The tag is here: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ant/ivy/core/tags/2.3.0-rc1/
> You can download it from this URL: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ant/ivy/

<OT>When downloading stuff with Firefox on Linux the tarballs get
corrupted (gziped a second time), something that I intend to
investigate.  Things look good when using svn to check out the dir.</OT>

The docs inside the source tarball don't match those of the svn tag
(they contain additional Javascript among other differences), is this
intentional?

Stefan